Start Today! Learn how:
Hi! I’m Coach Carrie.
Do you want to lose weight, feel stronger, more firm and enjoy more energy?
Are you unsure where to begin?
I’ve been a fitness and lifestyle coach for over 20 years guiding countless clients to achieve and even surpass their body transformation goals.
If you’re ready for change, I’m ready to help you.
What can you expect?
By becoming a member of my Body Mind & Spirit Coaching Program, you’re putting your personal health and fitness first. Regular one on one direction and support is the backbone of my program so you won’t be left wondering what to do or feel alone. Committing to this exclusive, online membership demonstrates your interest and dedication to optimum health and fitness – body, mind and spirit.
Whether you opt for the Elementary or Advanced plan, your membership includes the following;
- 1 : 1 virtual sessions with Coach Carrie
- Support through scheduled strategy calls and accountability check-ins
- Personalized exercise programs that suit your lifestyle and goals
- Nutritional guidance and support – tailored to you
- Access to Coach Carrie’s extensive library of exercise, nutrition and tracking resources for you to browse and use independently OR with my guidance
- Consistent direction, accountability, and motivation from me, Coach Carrie
- Access to the Member Portal with regularly updated fitness and lifestyle tips for your success
Are you ready to elevate your life?
Are you a go-getter who’s consistently holding yourself accountable? Do you want direction and perhaps motivation to support your journey to be a better you? Subscription to the Member Portal gains you access to numerous resources including tracking sheets, workout challenges, recipes, menu suggestions and more as well as a fillable daily tracking sheet to help maintain your accountability. Use the ABC Program description and 5 Power Principals to build your Body, Mind and Spirit Plan. Contact with Coach Carrie through the WhatsApp button gives you the opportunity to have questions answered and optimize your plan. You’ll also find regularly updated information on the following topics.
- How to change your body guidelines that are easy and repeatable
- Physical activity suggestions
- Diet suggestions and easy recipes to inspire healthy meal planning
- Stress management techniques
- Direction to achieve your best rest scenario
- Healthy lifestyle tips and tricks to support and inspire you
Who is Coach Carrie?
My intention is to inspire, motivate and empower individuals to define and achieve their wants and goals as it pertains to their body, mind & spirit. Regaining my strength, confidence and energy after the birth of my second child gave me such feelings of pride, accomplishment and joy. Leaving behind the tired and sluggish body enabled me to live more fully, enjoying my family, friends and countless experiences.
I’ve been a fitness and lifestyle coach for over 20 years with certifications in nutrition, personal training, yoga and mobility. Well-versed in mindset development and action planning, I’m also an entrepreneur, published author, mother of two adult kids, a wife, and a person who juggles an ever changing, busy and fulfilling schedule.
All this to say – I get it. As a working mom, I relate to your struggle. I know how tough it can be to fit in your “me” time. But I’ve figured it out and this is why I’m here – to help you find your “me” time and achieve your wants and goals!
Carrie has been my coach for several years now. She is knowledgeable, up to date and down to earth. Her ‘no-nonsense’ yet gentle coaching style is fabulous. Having Carrie as my coach has been a huge benefit.
Dr. Anne Sylvestre
Coach Carrie is a necessary part of my life. You know, you have the optional expenditures/ activities and the non-optional, right? Carrie’s coaching is non-optional.
Carrie has SO much insight and guidance to offer! She has been coaching me for a few years now and her wisdom, advice, information and guidance is always spot on and valuable. She is also a really great listener!